Either (1) post 7 facts about yourself AND photos OR (2) post 10 facts about yourself with no photos, OR (3) post a childhood picture of yourself.
She has posted a photo of herself and that means she must come up with 7 facts about herself.
1. She was born in Milwaukee, WI but only lived there for four months before her family moved to Alabama. This was because her father got a job there.
2. She has been sky diving once.
3. She has worked a lot of jobs before becoming an acupuncturist and these include being a veterinary receptionist for nearly 10 years, a library paraprofessional and a cemetery administrator.
4. She has traveled all over South America, including to Easter Island, which she loved (except for the cockroach that she found her in room in the middle of the night.
5. She has always written stories. She laughed when she was getting frustrated with the book she is trying to right about our cultural perceptions of health and sickness when out of the blue and old old friend emailed her via facebook to say how she remembered and loved the stories she wrote.
6. The Woman has become involved in the local food movement and also the Westin A. Price Foundation. Eating lots of saturated fats in the form of good pastured butter, whole raw milk, meats and coconut oil she has lost about 10 pounds and hopes to keep doing that. This means she has become a fan of Kashim and Othello’s mom’s food blog because fermented foods like sourdough breads with sprouted grain or spelt are also recommended.
7. Although she is a klutz and terrified of heights, she loves to ski.