1. If you get an award, be sure to thank your friend for it (no matter how awkwardly presented). Thank you Yao-lin for the lovely you are a Jewel in the Crown award. Of course I am. I know that. But it was lovely of you to acknowledge that.
Now, as I find it horrible that no one else has passed on this fantastic award, I would like to do so.
Latte, is of course my own personal jewel so I award this to him.
I would like to award this to Mom Robyn of Hot(M)Bc because she works so much with crystals and jewels and she made my lovely jewels. I think it is a fitting award for her too!
Finally I would like to award this to George of the Crew. George has been an outstanding adviser to me on so many political issues, I cannot even speak about it. George! You deserve this award because you are a Jewel!
2. Always help your friends by giving your opinion on their campaign slogan ideas. I have some new ideas for a campaign slogan. Which do you all like best?
Changing America One Litterbox at a time.
2. Real Cats, Real Crap, No BS
3. Real Change starts in the Litterbox
4. Paws for Change
5. Defending the Right to Nap
Feel free to offer others as well!