Oh boy! I have been tagged by TWO cats for different memes!Â And I have to do them today.Â At any rate, Chey tagged Ping for the 7 random facts and so he tagged me. Here are the rules:
The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know theyâ€™ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think â€œUm, too much informationâ€¦â€
So seeing Rascal tagged me for how I got my name, I will make that item #1.
1.Â I’m named Gemini because Momma had just lost two cats who were really old within 10 days of each other. Â Then she found me. Â The Almost Dad put both of their names (Ingold Inglorion and Simone) into a program that would sort the letters and mix them up and figure out what sorts of words could be made. Â Anyway, although the Almost Dad liked Soiling Demon, Momma said Gemini was best.Â See Gemini is the twins and I had to fill the shoes of two great cats.Â Also, she said it was because I would always hiss and spit before I’d start purring when I was a baby.
2.Â I don’t like canned food. I like my crunchies.
3. I’m almost feral. I am very afraid of all people, except Momma and now the Almost Dad. Â I did let the pet sitter see me, which is a huge deal though.
4. I am actually a very tiny cat under all the fur. I even surprised the vet with how tiny I am. I weigh less than Cheysuli.
5. I have very large kitty toes.
6.Â Although I am not much of a lap cat, I come and visit Momma most mornings and purr and need my paws on her.
7.Â I am a great bug hunter.
I think so many cats have already been tagged for this, IÂ don’t know who else to tag.Â If you want to play, consider yourself tagged!