I find the Woman to be a bit stingy with treats, giving them out primarily to Georgia if at all. My personal favorite treat time is when I get a bit of what she’s eating.
The Human Male thinks that giving me bits of real food is a bad thing. He doesn’t understand the reasons that this is good for me, as well as him. Here are my most convincing arguments:
1. Real food means that I get more vitamins and nutrients.
2. Real food means you spend less on cat food because I eat less of that.
3. Real food means you don’t have to spend all that time opening yet another can of cat food. I just eat from your plate.
4. Real food means you get to eat when I get to eat. As I don’t deprive myself, you actually get to eat more often.
5. If real food is good enough for you, it’s good enough for me. I’d hate to have a better diet than you do. Now pass the chips.
I’m sure that if I keep up with this latest marketing ploy for real food I can win the Human Male over to my point of view. I’m open to other suggestions but I want to keep the reasons under 10 because humans have such short attention spans.