1. I have sleek beige and chocolate fur that covers my body in a soft, smooth coat. Pigs have coarser little bristles and it’s unlikely to find them with the fine chocolate paws, tail and mask that I have.
2. I meow. Pigs Oink.
3. I weighed in a 7 pounds 6 ounces at my last check up. Pigs weigh slightly more than that. In fact, looking online, a healthy pig should weigh between 200 and 240 pounds.
4. As a cat, I am a true carnivore. Pigs are omnivores.
5. I have soft toes. Pigs have cloven hoofs. (like the human male)
6. I live indoors. Pigs live in drafty barns (can you imagine ME living in a barn?!)
7. I attack spiders and kill them. Pigs make friends with them and listen to them for advice.
8.It is recommended you clean your pig with a garden hose. I’d like to see someone try that with me! Of course, I keep myself tidy and such a thing isn’t necessary.
9. I have large, lovely almond shaped eyes. Pigs have beady little round eyes.
10. Pigs have poor eyesight. Cats have a keen sense of vision.
11. I do not have a snout.
12. A full grown strong pig could knock down a house if it choose to do so. How I wish!
13. I have claws.
An odd fact that I found which I do have in common with a pig is that they hate to be picked up. I’d like to have seen the human male do that. I hate to be picked up to but at my size, just about anyone can do it.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. Tracie 2. Amy 3. Buddy, the Raymer’s Yorkie 4. Friday’s Child 5. Gattina 6. Tink 7. Mysterious Lady 8.Suki 9. Ren.kat 10. Christieo 11. Caylynn 12. Anthony 13. Kukka-Maria 14. celfyddydau 15.Carmen 16.Laurel Wreath 17. Ma 18.Darla 19. Daphne 20.Merlin 21. Sadie 22. Tiggerprr 23. Uisce 24. Diane 25. Skeezix 26. Cheryl 27. ChupieandJsmama 28.kristarella 29.Michael 30. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants