Find Chey Friday #222

Chey3Now here’s a place to stretch out. Of course, it all looks rather the same and now I’m lost again. Oh dear. How will I ever find my way?

Find Full Find Chey Rules here.

Need More Cats?

Friday Ark

Weekend Cat Bloggin

Comments

1. Vespa and Vincent says:

We think you are somewhere near your house. Mt. Si?

2. We have no clue, but it looks peaceful!

3. We do not know where you are but some of us
    are excited that there is so much grass!!!!
    Yummmmmmm!!!!!
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

4. Looks like the UK?

5. We have no idea (no surprise there) but it’s very purrty and very GREEN!

The Florida Furkids

6. Where ever you are it looks pretty.

7. if you yodel will Heidi answer?

8. It looks like you have lots of ground to cover there, Chey. But we have no idea where you are.

9. Well it looks nice, but we hasn’t a clue. Let us know where you are and we will come join you.

10. Wow Chey that place looks very green! Hope someone finds you we’ve got no clue!
    Hello gorgeous Miss Gemini!
    Ping

11. da tabbies o trout towne says:

chey…ewe iz in de swiss alps…thye have spring time don’t they…they haz two….we bee thinkin….

🙂

12. I knew this would be a tough one. The UK and the Swiss Alps are on the same side of the world, but I not in either of those countries, in fact, you would have to take a ship to get to where I am from those places. In fact, it may be that someone you know DID.

13. Hobbitlandia?

14. da tabbies o trout towne says:

cranberrrezz why doeznt flynn answer hiz cell fone…him iz out mouzin with hiz dad again….

killarney national park !!!!

15. Oh you smart Trout Towne Tabbies. I am not there (not even in that country) but you know where to go for a clue don’t you?

16. da tabbies o trout towne says:

can we guess south america N go frum ther !!!

17. Not South America.

18. da tabbies o trout towne says:

costa rica ….

cranbereez…heerz come de bozz….bee rite back

19. da tabbies o trout towne says:

one last try…we iz gonna say….

bonaire !!

hay, hope ewe N de crew haza grate week oh end chey…eat much mackerull ! 🙂

20. I know where you are fur sure…you are lost!

21. Somewhere in Ireland?

22. Not Costa Rica. Not Bonaire and not Ireland…

23. “On top of old smokey, all covered with cheese. We see a green valley, and were ready to sneeze” not sure where you are or even a good place to find a clue. Right now we need a clue!

24. We are thinkin Shenendoah Valley but are probly WAY off….

25. Oh Chey…I hope you are not starving. I have a bag of fishy flakes but I have no idea where to take them. I asked mom to check your FB page but still we are clueless.

26. Are you in France for the final stage of the Tour de France??? My mom has been obsessed with it so I thought I might as well throw that out there….purrr ::chirp::

Cory

27. Cory, if only we had known people would be around to guess this late this evening and if the Woman hadn’t been going out to dinner with the Male and to the afternoon matinee of Pirate of Penzance (not where I am), perhaps I could have put up another clue!

%d bloggers like this: