Find Chey Friday #201

IMG_1711Well here I am again.  This looks delicious but it appears someone thinks I should catch my own dinner. Oh that just won’t do.  What do you think? And can anyone direct me to something a little less self serve? Where am I?

Find Full Find Chey Rules here.

Need More Cats?

Friday Ark

Weekend Cat Blogging

Talk Back

1. Are you in Tennessee at a “catch your own trout” restaurant? There are several of them – Gatlinburg, Sieverville, Townsend, etc. We would love this!

2. are you at sea world or the pooses for peace inaugural ball…(we cant spell on this damn pc!)

3. We have no idea. We don’t even know what to google! Be careful though because that fish is bigger than you.

4. Yikes!!!!! That is a BIG fish coming after you 😮
    You better get found soon!
    Sadly, not by us. We can’t think for looking at that fish 😉
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

5. pixel and Samba says:

maybe a zoo or snorkeling? You need to get someone to catch that for you and cook it for you..

6. Oh dear…. we didn’t know swimming would be involved!! We have no idea where you are, but we hope you find out soon so you can back home to dry land!

7. da tabbies o torut towne says:

CHEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewe bee on de west coast, fishin for rainbow trout..catch him, sear him over an open flame… long with a side oh greens anda flounder ore two N yur all set !!!

pea ess…what state ewe iz in we still dunno

8. Chey, are you looking to catch your own dinner? That is one big fishy and would feed all of us. Trout town is right, sear over an open flame and enjoy.

9. DA Trabbie a Trout Town are the closest. I am on the West Coast, but not the exact coast. Pixel and Samba are close although zoo isn’t exactly how it’s described but it is a similar place.

10. da tabbies o torut towne says:

great lakes aquarium, minnesota !!!

11. Vespa and Vincent says:

Are you at a fish ladder? We like being up high so maybe the status are full of fish?

12. Oh my goodness, I hope someone finds you soon!

13. We say you are at The Trouter’s house…look at the size of that FISH!

14. Wow, that fish could feed the whole CB!!…We don’t know where you are, but hope you are found soon, sweetie and have a happy weekend…xoxo…Calle, Halle, Sukki

15. oh my CAT that fish is ginormous! We has NO idea where you might be – near a river???

16. No idea, but lunch looks about ready!!

17. da tabbies o trout towne says:

ok, we iz bak after a slite nap….

oregon zoo

N case we dont get bak this way coz de bozz just walked in…haza grate week oh end N thanx for de fish…him wuz tastee !!!

18. Are you at the Aquarium of the Pacific – Long Beach, CA?

19. We are north of where Eric and Flynn guessed–far enough north not to be in the same state. And Long Beach is rather closer to the ocean that I was.

20. Portland aquarium?

21. Are you hanging out with the fishies in Bend, OR? In one of the nice lakes or rivers near there?

22. Derby you and Ducky are in the right city… now if only people could figure out exactly where I am. The name is sort of not where you’d expect me to be sitting with a fish though! Maybe Mona Lisa in the sky or something…

23. da tabbies o trout towne says:

deschutes national forest hopin bearz due knot make off with de pick a knick bazket. salmon stealerz. enjoy yur caturday N sunday chey N crew. de werk week iz final lee over heer in de land oh trout !!!! 🙂

24. We’re not having any luck finding out more, even with that clue. We wish we could, because that fish does look tasty.

25. I was thinking some kind of aquarium, but I don’t know which one or even is it is just a shot down into a river.

26. Pine Mountain Observatory outside of Bend? Mona Lisa in the sky, or lucy in the sky? Someplace to watch stars.

27. Oh perhaps not that high up… and a bit dry I think…

28. Chey, you may be lost for the weekend at this rate!

29. Are you at the High Desert Museum?

The Florida Furkids

30. YEAH! I Have been found! And the Furkids can no longer say they have never found me!!!!

31. MOL we never would have found you without Derby and Ducky!

The Florida Furkids

32. We don’t get the relationship on Mona Lisa clue to this? We saw this, but didn’t think it fit. We figured you were finally good and losted this weekend Chey. Glad somecat finally found you.

%d bloggers like this: